Happy Interiors Group is a downtown Minneapolis, MN based full service design firm. We believe interior design should be a necessity not a luxury. Our focus is simple - creating your dream home no matter what your budget may be. Our team is accustomed to creating environments in a broad range of interior design styles. Whether it's an update to a kitchen or a total remodel, our goal is to help you achieve a home that you’ll feel proud to show off. Learn more about us by exploring our website, blog and face book pages.
- Rough & Smooth TexturesCombining rough and smooth textures can take your bathroom in an unexpected direction. The rustic wood paneling along with the contrasting glass tile give this room an eclectic feel.
- Wall StatementUpholstered wall panels add a luxe feeling and gorgeous texture for the ultimate statement wall.
- Colorful BookcasesLooking to change up your bookcases? Just a little bit of paint in a fun color can go a long way to making them feeling fresh and new.
- Clever ConcealConceal a TV with a custom decorative wall mount cabinet. Using antiqued mirrored glass and overlapping circles, the design creates a twist on the traditional dresser and mirror combo.
- Perfect HeightThe prefect height to hang a mirror or art over a mantel is 7” from the top of the mantel.
- Happy HidingTuck kids toys out of sight with a decorative cabinet. It keeps things hidden while adding character to dress up a room.
- Dare to be BoldBe daring with a bold attention-seeking wallpaper. Don’t have the nerve? Challenge yourself and try it in a powered room.
- Hardware HintDon’t settle for ordinary when it comes to hardware. Luxury hardware adds an element of class to your doors and cabinets.
- Dazzle with DraperyAny designer will tell you custom drapery makes all the difference. The right drapery can turn any window into a stunning focal point.
- Dimensional DesignsCreate texture and character in a room with dimensional wall panels. Paint them a bold color to add even more interest!